New York Squirrel Control
Serving Clients Throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island & Beyond
Squirrels are cute and fun to watch, but they can also be a real nuisance. Squirrels are known to chew through wood, wires, and insulation, and they can cause a lot of damage to your home if left unchecked. BHB Pest Elimination offers comprehensive squirrel control services to help you get rid of these pesky critters for good.
We have been serving the pest control industry for over 54 years and we're dedicated to providing our customers with quality service at affordable rates. We are committed to offering you a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason, we will gladly come back and re-treat your property for free.
Give us a call at (201) 584-6931 for squirrel control services in New York.
Signs That You Have a Squirrel Problem
While it's easy to spot a hole in your roof or a chewed-up piece of wood, it can be more difficult to identify a squirrel infestation. If you notice a few of the following signs, you may have a squirrel problem on your hands.
- You see squirrels running around your property
- You find chewed-up pieces of wood and other items
- You hear gnawing and scratching sounds coming from your roof or attic
- You notice that your garbage cans have been opened and the contents scattered around
- You find piles of feces or urine
- You notice that your electric bill has increased
How to Keep Squirrels Away
While it's impossible to keep all squirrels away, there are a few things you can do to reduce the likelihood of an infestation.
- Keep your garbage in a tightly sealed container
- Remove bird feeders from your property
- Keep your roof sealed and free of holes
- Replace your gutters if they are damaged
- Don't leave pet food outside overnight
- Keep your yard free of fallen nuts and other food sources
Why You Should Hire a Professional to Handle Your Squirrel Problem
If you have a squirrel problem, you may want to handle it yourself with a store-bought repellent or trap. However, if you have a serious infestation, you should leave the job to the professionals. Squirrels are incredibly smart and can easily outsmart a DIY trap or repellent. They may also be carrying diseases, so it's important to keep your family safe. Don't risk your safety or your wallet. Instead, call our professional squirrel control team at BHB Pest Elimination to get rid of your infestation once and for all.
“Very happy with the service and the follow-up to make sure we had a good experience. Jessy was great and always kept us informed of what he was doing and the next steps. I will defiantly use BHB for my Pest Control again.”Luis S.