New York Bee & Wasp Control
Proudly Serving Homeowners throughout Philadelphia & New Jersey
Bees and wasps are extremely beneficial to the environment, but that doesn’t mean you need a bunch of them in your yard. If you are tired of fighting these pests off every spring, turn to BHB Pest Elimination.
Our pest control team is skilled in reducing bee and wasp populations in your yard, removing dangerous nests, and preventing them from returning in the future.
Let our family help your family. Turn to us for bee and wasp control in New York and rest assured your home is in great hands. Equipped with top-quality products and advanced equipment, we always deliver excellent results.
How Can I Keep Wasps & Bees Away from My House?
While completely avoiding bees and wasps during spring and summertime is nearly impossible, there are a few things you can do to reduce their presence.
Below are some of our best bee and wasp prevention tips:
- Use bee-repelling plants: Our experts recommend placing bee- and wasp-repelling plants such as lemongrass, scented geraniums, and peppermint on your porch.
- Clean up after any meals outside: Bees and wasps love meat and sugar, so be sure to clean up thoroughly and put all leftovers away as soon as possible after a BBQ or yard party.
- Seal cracks: Any cracks or gaps in your foundation can let bees or wasps into your home, so be sure to use caulk to keep them out.
- Keep trashcans closed: Bees and wasps love going through trash, so be sure to keep your bins sealed shut at all times to keep them away.
- Use essential oils: Peppermint and lemongrass essential oils can be used to discourage pest activity. Mix the oils in a spray bottle with some water and dish soap before spraying areas where they might like to nest.
Providing Protection Against All Types of Bees & Wasps
At BHB Pest Elimination, we are familiar with all the different types of bees and wasps found in New York and know exactly how to protect your home against each one. We keep these pests away so you can get the most out of your yard this spring and summer!
Types of Bees & Wasps We Eliminate
We treat all types of bees and wasps, including:
- Eastern carpenter bees
- Bald-faced hornets
- Carpenter bees
- Mud daubers
- Paper wasps
Tired of letting bees and wasps take over your yard? Reach out to BHB Pest Elimination for professional New York bee and wasp control. Our team gets the job done right the first time around!
Sign Up for a Home Protection Plan!
At BHB Pest Elimination, we take great pride in protecting your home against pests. If you want year-round peace of mind, we recommend signing up for a home protection plan.
This quarterly treatment plan includes:
- Inside treatments
- Free callbacks
- And protection against all of the most common pests of each season
Not to mention, each plan is completely customizable to your home and its pest pressures. Don’t settle for subpar service when you can have the very best. Turn to BHB Pest Elimination and rest assured we always deliver exceptional results.
Very happy with the service and the follow-up to make sure we had a good experience. I will defiantly use BHB for my Pest Control again.- Luis S.
Exterminator was professional and polite. He was thorough and took the time to explain and show what he did.- Joshua F.
These guys are very thorough, always show up and ready to work. Our guy Richard always gives us a run a great summary and feedback to avoid any issues.- Luis F.
He was knowledgeable. Explained the service performed.- Lilliane B.
Malik was very helpful & professional in roach extermination. He was responsive and on time.- Charlotte M.
Corey John is our technician and he is above and beyond. Great communication and detailed service.- Sean C.
Jesse called the day prior to our 1st scheduled appt for the season. Heavy rains were scheduled for that evening and he offered to reschedule our yard spraying appt for the following week.- Peggy D.
Jessie is the best!! Highly recommend him.- Kathy V.
We provide information about the most common pests in New York, offering helpful facts about the problems they cause, how they get inside, and what to do to get rid of them.